date: 9 – 11 October 2017
Katarzyna Okulicz-Kozaryn, Anna Borucka 8h, lecture + workshop
Creating effective prevention programs: key elements of success and possible mistakes in process of preventive work:
– Step-by-step guide to constructing prevention program
– Prevention at schools (optional)
Artur Malczewski, Sławomir Pietrzak 8h, lecture + workshop
Defining local society and possible preventive actions adressed to specific groups.
– What are good strategy features in terms of local society
– Process of strategy building
– Conducting and monitoring of local strategies
Artur Malczewski 3h, lecture
Introduction to creating and evaluating methods for local prevention strategies
Piotr Oniszk, Artur Malczewski5h, lecture + workshop
Quality standards in the field of prevention programs. European quality standards.