date: 2-6 September 2017
Tomasz Kowalewicz 1h, presentation
Cooperation policy & substantial content of the Program.
Krzysztof Krajewski: 3h, lecture
Different solution in drug policies: Poland – Europe – world.
Piotr Jabłoński, Janusz Sierosławski 9h, lecture + workshop
Identification of social threats at the level of local communities – Polish experience:
– political transformation and image of social problems
– psychoactive substances and different social problems
– threats connected to substance use: knowledge about psychoactive substances in Poland
Katarzna Okulicz-Kozaryn 7h, lecture + workshop
– Introduction to prevention: universal, selective, indicated and environmental.
– Evidence-based prevention. Conceptions of emerging adverse behaviours.
– Introduction of prevention work methods based on scientifical knowledge.
Krzysztof Krajewski 4h, lecture + workshop
Knowledge about legal matters importent for work in prevention field